Saturday, September 1, 2007

6th Meeting

1. For one week, challenge yourself to:

a. Get high score in a quiz or seatwork,
b. To recite in class at least once in any courses;
c. To submit a quality assignment or requirementa.

What challenge did you take?

- I challenge myself to get a high score in a quiz or in a seatwork.

b. Were you able to beat the challenge? How do you feel about it?

- Yes, I am able to beat the challenge. I feel very satisfied that I am able to meet the challenge and I prove o myself that I can do many things, I just need o trust myself. I’m the top 4 of the class on the first long exam in chemistry class and the 9th overall top on all the students of our professor.c. What have you realized/learned from your experience?- I learned that everybody needs self-confidence in order for them to get their wants. They need to trust themselves, just like what I have done. We need to strive hard to attain the success that we want to achieve.

No comments: