Friday, August 31, 2007

Fourth Meeting

Given the following situations, how would you like to be treated by your teachers and schoolmates:

- when you have given wrong answers to the questions during recitation;
- I hope even I give wrong answer the teacher would still get my answer even it is wrong or right.
- when you are expressing your opinion during class or group discussion;
- I hope they accept own opinion, and i would also accept theirs,
- when you are giving suggestions during group work or presentation;
- I hope they also add my suggestions and what i am thinking and could help our project.
- When you commit mistake;
- I hope they still accept me still as a friend even if it is small or big mistake.
- when you don't like doing what they ask you to do;
- I tell to them slowly and with respect that i think we could use other opinion, but their opinion are still right.
- When they want to give you comments or suggestions?
- I accept it with all my heart and also listen to their own suggestions, because not all people have all the right traits...

b. Considering the given ideas on how to treat others with respect what can you commit to yourself in terms of dealing with the MCL community: teachers, students, employees, security, maintenance/janitors and canteen personnel?
- They must respect them with their doing and they still say po or opo to them,. And also by greeting them, when you see them.

No comments: