Friday, August 31, 2007

INCONVENIENT TRUTH

THE MOST STRIKING SCENE IN THE MOVIE
I think the most striking scene in the movie for me is when Al Gore, the speaker, presents those slides that expose the problem which is Global Warming and the data that shows when will the humans become instinct in this world or the world is not safe to live in by then. It presents the alarming and shocking details of this global problem. It opened the mind of the people on this issue to further have knowledge on this and finally think of a way to solve it.

FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS
I was shocked honestly. Before I don’t think this thing is very crucial. But now, I believe we should do a certain move. Even me I could help simply by helping save the environment.

REALIZATION
I realized each and every one of us should solve this very alarming and crucial problem of our planet. If will not take actions now, when will be doing a certain move? Don't wait for there would come a time that it is already too late. You can make a difference. Start now. Let us help one another.

ACTIONS: HELP THE ENVIRONMENT
This problem is very alarming that I to myself should also make a certain move on this even in my own little ways. I would be very cooperative to the government that helps save the environment. I will strictly obey rules and be a model to each and everyone. Not only in our house but also at school and in the community. I will be following some precautionary measures on Global Warning so that I could help solve this problem.

No comments: